- Two guys dressed the same way practicing some kind of fighting art. The one with the big bamboo sticks. My reaction.
- A monk with its typical outfit. Yes, you know the brown poncho, the Roman sandals, prayer beads in the hand. But he was wearing a hipster blue and white checked shirt underneath the poncho. My reaction.
- The perfect sunday jogger. The one who has the best equipement: new shoes, very light lycra clothes and cardio watch. But he seemed to be not as fit as its clothes as he stopped running after getting a side cramp less than 1500 metres after its start. His friend laughing at him. My reaction.
- After a music open air festival, a group of young folks sitting around empty beer bottles. On monday morning. Because school suxx. My reaction.
- Guys putting perfume on before going for a run. My reaction.
- A dog dominating its master. Explanation: the guy was running with his dog. At a crossroad, the guy continues his way through the park. The dog stops. He wants to turn left to go back home. His master notices it and tries to make the dof come to him. Big fail, the master has to follow his dog the tail between his legs. My reaction.
- A group of ten people dressed in kimonos and standing in a circle. They were one by one going in the middle of the circle to make some crazy moves. My reaction.
- A woman hugging…. a tree. My reaction. My second reaction.
- A young boy peacefully sitting on the side of the road next to his bike. Under the rain. My reaction.
- A bunch of policemen blocking the road with their cars. They were all on the edge of the road looking in the Loire (river). There was probably a car in the river as I saw a tow truck driving by later. My reaction. My second reaction.
- A guy with a white sanitized outfit. You know, the same one that people wear in case of an epidemic. He was alone, talking on the phone, in the middle of a big parking. My réaction.
- Women putting perfume on before going for a run. My reaction.
Who said jogging was not fun?